Add a drop-down list to a column or row
Drop-down lists in Excel are ideal for limiting the options for cell entries. They come in handy for selecting items like colors, sizes, products, people, days, and so much more. Open Microsoft Excel and the document where you want to add the drop-down list. Then, follow these steps. You can use a new sheet in your workbook or existing cells where you have the items entered.
Add a list of numbers in a column - Excel for Mac
Note that the pop-up window will minimize as you perform this action. The pop-up window will disappear and you should see that the cell for your drop-down list contains an arrow for you to select an item.
To do so, drag over the cells that contain the series you want to add to the Custom Lists preferences. A dotted line indicates the selected cell range, and Excel automatically types the selected range into Custom Lists preferences pane. Preferences displays.
Sort a list of data in Excel for Mac
The Import List from Cells pop-up menu displays the range you selected. Office for Mac: Yes No.
- How to create drop-down lists in Excel on Mac.
- mac hardware test not working.
- Create a Drop-Down List for a Cell or Range?
Tell us what we can do to improve the article Submit. Your feedback will help us improve the support experience. Australia - English.
Bosna i Hercegovina - Hrvatski. Canada - English. Crna Gora - Srpski.
- mac mail owa exchange 2007.
- how to delete cd-r on mac!
- svn 1.7 download for mac.
- free camfrog pro activation code for mac;
- amnesia dark descent free download full game mac.
- how to make lower case sigma on mac!
Danmark - Dansk. Deutschland - Deutsch. Eesti - Eesti.
Hrvatska - Hrvatski. India - English. Indonesia Bahasa - Bahasa.
- dela ut kalender outlook 2010 mac!
- Excel 2013?
- patient record software for mac!
- scan document organizer software mac?
- Office for Mac: Using the Custom Lists Feature in Excel - dummies.
- mac recover deleted files flash drive.
- mac os x terminal network speed!
Ireland - English. Italia - Italiano. Malaysia - English. Nederland - Nederlands.